Saturday 7 July 2007

BEANS MEANS MILES

Had a good day out on the bike today. Dolgellau, Barmouth, Harlech, Ffestiniog.
Stopped in Barmouth this morning and had a coffee and Beans on Toast which were first class. Then had a good run up the coast through Harlech and Maentwrog ( Had to go back and get my bike then!!!!!!!) The question I was asking myself was what do you think about when your cycling??? Just sitting there turning those pedals for hours on end??
Today I was wondering " How does a fly actually land on the celling" Does he fly upside down and land or does he hover and then do a head over heels??
I was also thinking to myself if we ever invent a car that goes faster than the speed of light would there be any point in having headlights on it?? Two things I have learnt today.. Beans keep you going all day....I think I'm cracking up!!!!!
Ive also been told off by Brians wife who is a policewoman for not wearing a cycling helmet!! GULP!!!!!!!

No comments: