Thursday 2 August 2007

Mr and Mrs Jones


Things are really moving!!!!! I think its all the fruit i've been eating.Training going really well but struggling to find enough time to get the miles in. I have started doing a few miles early morning before work but that has 2 disadvantages 1. Bala Postmen are about 2. I feel like a nap by 10.am ( whats new)
Mr and Mrs Jones from Anglesey have given me their motorhome for the duration of the trip and this will be a big help to work out the logistics. Ive also been given a real bike by Steve from Wrexham and this again is a massive help. Thanks to you all.
I'm now on a mission with collecting sponsors any donation large or larger ( or should that be lager) gratefully received towards the fund. Spend a Saturday night in with the wife ( or somebody elses I don't care) and give the £25 youve saved, towards my bike ride. Youll feel a lot better Sunday morning !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: