Monday 6 August 2007

PWLLHELI RFC ANNUAL DINNER


Last Friday I was a guest of Pwllheli RFC for their annual dinner and presentation night.This did not help my training as they serve he man portions at the club there. After my "speech" they passed a couple of sponsor forms around( Thanks Ger for the art of gentle persuasion)
They managed to collect the incredible amount of £1000 in sponsors for my bike ride.
Thanks very much to all the lads at Pwllheli and for your generosity.( Quite amazing really because I told them exactly the same jokes as last year and the year before!!!!!
Yogi was very touched when I told him about their concern and good wishes.They are organising a night with Cowboys Rhos Botwnnog( who are donating their services free) at the end of the month again to raise money for Yogi.Final route preperations being made this week and hoping to sort out drivers for the motor home.
Training has been a bit slow this week too much going on.Ive got to make some more time for training or its going to be a struggle.Still in love with the specialized cyclocross bike but not enough pennies at present. I might try the lottery or knock off the Hsbc!!!!!!!!!

No comments: